THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Getting back on my game

Ok, need to write to ya'll and let you know what is going on. I was 222.4 this morning and yesterday, the day before that 222. It is cool, but I have not worked out since tuesday and I know that is the problem. I am starting back tommorrow. I don't feel good about getting off track, this the the longest I have gone without hitting the gym. I have been feeling like I can't get anything done. I have spent all day today updating my food journal and my online food journal and getting all my ducks in order. I am feeling better. I have a plan for this week and 2 days ago I made a large batch of black beans and a batch or chciken chili. So my food is in order and my schedule is planned, I just have to do what I know I should.

I have enjoyed my new job, I am doing very well there. It is weird being around people who don't know the old me. They just know me at size 16, kinda normal sized. I always do my hair and makeup and I think I look nice. I can tell I am being treated as a good looking girl instead of one of the guys. This is new for me. Customers flirt with me and it is so weird too.

I was in the bathroom at work looking at myself in the mirror, and I look so differnt, so trim. I saw light between my thighs, the smooth look of my shirt tucked into my black work pants. I don't look like stuffed sausage. I just feel so small. I love it.

So basically I have been a bit lax this past week, but I am getting back into the swing of it

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Jennifer McGovern said...

Hi my name is Jennifer. I just had my gastric bypass surgery 6 days ago. I am loving your blog and videos. I am starting at the beginning to see how it was for you. I was 197.5 the day of the surgery and today I am already 187.5. Would like to contact you by email would that be possible?

Turtle_gurl said...

yeah sure, my email is Ameliadanielledavis@hotmail.com

Congrats