THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Feeling better

Feeling better. My husband, is sweet but usually doesn't say the right thing. He told me that this is a big deal and if we expect the insurance to pay it all (they said that is what they do) that I should calm down and not rush. We don't want to make them mad or cause them any reason to not approve me or slow things down. So I am feeling calm and ok. I was angry, but better now. We have had a mellow day, get up late went to get Japanese food and then a nap. I am kinda sad because my husband is going on a buisness trip tommorrow. I just realized I have never spent the night in the house without Joel. We bought the house August 2006. We got married June 2006. I leave town everyother week to do buisness in Georgia. But Joel has always been here. He goes to bed early a lot. I think I will turn on all the lights and run around being loud LOL. No but it will be weird not to have to keep the noise down.

0 comments: