THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Feelin Normal...but better

Feeling energetic, re-arranged my bedroom last night, now sorting through the fallout. I finally hit the point where the weight loss has slowed a little. I will not panic. I am so much better off than when I went into surgery only a breath away from 300 pounds. I will just focus on the basics and not graze. I wore the cutest outfit yesterday. I was given this fall vest with leaves on it and i wore this oatmeal colored 3/4 sleeve shirt with kakhi courderouy pants and my doc marten maryjane shoes. I was the perfect picture of suburban house wife.
I go to the same grocery store near my house a lot and i have gotten to know all the people that work there, I told some of them before i had the surgery and i got tons of compliments yesterday. I feel like i am almost back to normal. I can eat normal stuff, just not a lot. I was able to eat turkey from the sample lady at the grocery store yesterday.
I am able to move like I used to (almost). I don't constantly feel my abdomen like I did the first 2 weeks. Getting back to normal.

1 comments:

Voice your views said...

wishing you a speedy recovery