THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

November 28, 2007

I am in Ga, I got so sick last night throwing up all liquid so i called my surgeon at 2:15 in the morning. He said if it was still that way in the morning I would need to come in. I woke up ok, didn't jump right in, drank some water and waited. I had mint tea and string cheese for breakast. Did well. Had Pintos N cheese from Taco bell (they are 85 cents with tax here!!) so far so good. I did 1 massage already and I have one more left. I think its gonna work out fine. Nothing else to talk about, more later. Also I am mad because I have forgotten my webcam and will have to make my 4 week Post-op video tommorrow with my digital camera. Ugh.

Oh yeah I didn't get the job, they sent me and e-mail

0 comments: