THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

November 29, 2007

Went to the surgeon today for my 1 month post-op. Today was exactly 4 weeks since surgery. I am down 32 pounds!!! I am in baggy size 20 jeans. I was too big for my 24 jeans before surgery. The surgeon was really proud, teased he should charge me extra for how much I have lost. I showed him my food journal and he told me I was very disciplined, keep up what i am doing. He was glad I am back to water aerobics and said I can start lifting weights in 2 weeks. I can't wait to start my weight training!!! I saw all my clients in GA i did 4 hours of massage and felt fine. I was glad to get back to work. I got my hair colored red to match all my fall stuff, I love fall colors in clothing and in makeup and now I have more freedom in what I wear. I think it makes my green eyes pop. Hope everyone is doing alright, I feel great!

0 comments: