THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 12, 2007

Little behind here are some posts...

Today November 12th..

After yesterdays success with food i decided to still stick to the basics and have liquid for most of the day. I have really gotten good at making my protein shake taste like Starbucks frappuccinos. I put 15 ml of sugar free Hazelnut flavor creamer in the blender, fill it the rest of the way to 8oz line with my 1% Lactaid milk (yes i drink milk) then I add 1 scoop EAS vanilla Wal-mart bought protein powder, 1 tsp sugar free caramel syrup and TBSP of freeze dried Maxwell house coffee. Blend. My secret is to put it in the fridge for at least 30 mins to let the bubbles settle out, shake and drink slowly. Get my coffee fix and tastes like heaven!
I baked salmon and steamed broccoli for dinner... SO good! and my pouch took it with no complaints. Went to the Zoo today and walked downtown and bought a bottle of Honest Tea Peachy Oolong tea labeled "Tad Sweet" only had 8 grams of sugar, sweetened with natural sugar. Very good and didn't make me sick.
Good Day again!


November 11 later that day....
I had an egg for breakfast.. success!! I went out to lunch with my hubby, first time eating out. I had clear onion broth, a shrimp and a scallop and it was perfect. I was satisfied and I didn't have any pain. Doing good. I had 75 grams of protein all my supplements and I went to the gym and walked and sat in the hot tub (sat very shallow to keep incisions dry). Good Day!

November 11 First Post of day

I am home with my hubby, he took notice of the 17 pounds I have lost so far. Got some special attention ;) Anyways today is his 30th birthday. The doctor said i could start some new foods so I tried an egg this moring, and nibbled a cheese cube. So far so good. I could feel my pouch for the first time, very weird. I have been careful not to test it too much up till now. I did not go too far. I am about to go to the gym with my hubby, I am going to the pool and hot tub, just not above my belly button, still too soon I think to get the incisions wet yet. We are going to our favorite restaurant for lunch Mimi's Steak house it is Japanese Hibachi. I am gonna have broth soup, and 1 shrimp and 1 scallop off Joel's plate. Wish me luck!

0 comments: