THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

November 27, 2007

Cleaning today, I am driving to GA tonight so I can get back to doing massage. I used to live in Ga and all my old clients are there, so I usually drive (200 miles) back every other week to massage them. It will be exciting to have them all see me 30+ pounds down. I wasn't gonna go back to work till after the new year, but I feel good. I did a massage on Joel Sunday night and I felt good, so I feel I am ready to get back. I also love how toned and tight massage makes my arms and don't want to lose any strength. Wish me luck! Packing takes a while all my equipment clothes and I even bring my own inflatable bed because I stay with my brother at his college apartment. Now I have to pack my special food and equipment for my new way of eating. At least I know that I can hit Taco bell for Pintos N' cheese whenever I need something fast and easy. I am excited! Also I have my 1 month Dr appt on Thursday wish me luck!!

0 comments: