THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Activate Upstate fun

Was so excited that today was the beginning of "Activate Upstate" every year Greenville SC has a community effort to lose weight. Normally it is a 8-9 week thing, but this year they extended it to a full year! just in time for me after having Gastric Bypass surgery! I am excited because they weight you every week for 6 weeks then 1 time a month after. I am not gonna miss a single weigh-in. I bet I freak them out. I got a free t-shirt, I had Sm- 3xl to pick from. Last year would have needed a 3 xl but I took a large thinking I would shrink into it, went home and put it on it fit!!! So excited about that. Went to the gym and did 35 minutes on the elliptical. I can now get to 3.84 miles in 35 minutes!! Today was just cardio so I went home after that. Great Day!

2 comments:

Lou's Tools said...

i can really really REALLY live w/o ellipticals. i'll take the bikes or the treadmill any day. also, i think u have to be below a certain height in order to really get the full effect of having your arse beaten by an elliptical.

Turtle_gurl said...

I hate the elliptical, I do it because I know it will really work me, and I sweat and get my heart rate up for the 40 minutes that I do it