THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 27, 2008


Today i woke up and was down 2 pounds!!! I can smell the 220's from here! I am feeling so strong and fit. I did the stationary bike for the first time today, the gym has this new one that actually has a screen and you steer and see lanscape. It also has a log-in and you can see your progress from home on their website! www.expresso.net ! Very cool. I need to dig out my padded shorts though Ouch! the saddle was killin my crotch. I also did 30 mins of walking in the pool and lifted weights! I wonder if i will be in the 220's tommorrow. I am so getting close to Onederland! When I get to 199 i will be Overweight, not obese. I was Morbidly obese, i am now obese and Overweight is my next stop! So funny to think I am excited to be overweight LOL. Anyways hope everyone is doing well. I uploaded a pic from today of me at 230 pounds.

0 comments: