THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Week 9 Post-op

**********Week 9 Post-Op !!!! I have lost exactly 54 pounds. ***********
I drove to Ga Tuesday (after cardio and weight lifting), did 5 massages wednesday and saw my surgeon today. He asked me a bunch of questions, my answers seemed to really impress him. He said I was doing perfect and to keep it up. I was so proud. Then I came home, changed and went to the gym. Did I mention the surgeon is in Atlanta and I live in Greenville SC? I still came home changed went to the gym did my cardio and my weight lifting. I can really see the difference in my arms and thighs. I am about to make my week 9 video and post it. Hope everyone is doing ok!!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

you look great--tell us more about what you are eating now in your videos.

Turtle_gurl said...

I will get on that this week, want to take it serious because many will watch it