THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Amelia's Super yummy Starbuck frappucino-like Protein shake!!!

Ok, I take 8 oz of skim milk ( I like lactaid cuz I am a bit lactose intolorant and it is sweeter than regular milk) I take 1 scoop EAS brand 100% whey protein vanilla powder (bought at Walmart 17.99) 1 teaspoon Tasters choice Brand instant coffee (They now have Hazelnut flavor!!! and it is cheapest at Walmart again LOL) Here is the fun part, I take 1 Tablespoon flavored creamer bought from the dairy section of the grocery store. I like pumpkin spice but you choose. It does have a little bit of sugar and you can skip the creamer if you want, it will still be super yummy anyway. I blend it very very well in my little blender I bought at walmart (LOL) then I put the shake in the fridge with the cover on the blender and let it sit at least half an hour or more. I make it first thing in the morning so it is ready when I am. Even if you drink it for lunch it will be fine to sit in the fridge all day. It will be the same consistency of the starbucks frappuccinos I used to drink from the bottle. Enjoy! Right now I am using regular instant coffee with a blueberry cobbler flavored creamer and it is heavenly. You can also use sugar free Davinci coffee syrups instead of flavored creamer to add a flavor. Just be creative!

1 comments:

Sheila LaMaster said...

hey amelia, i was glad you put this on here because you had been talking about it at sportsclub and i forgot how you made it. yummmm..i'm looking forward to trying it. see ya later lady, sheila (juice bar lady)