THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 10, 2007

Dental stuff

Had my teeth cleaned today at the dentist. I asked for the prescription toothpaste Prevident. I thought since I throw up from time to time I should up my dental protection. I read about it on a Gastric bypass info board. The dentist said to use it before bed because you shouldn't drink after using it. I also bought some Biotene mouthwash, it is for dry mouth and it has patented enzymes that dissolve plaque biofilm that can lead to tartar and gum disease. I just want to be protective of my teeth during this new phase of eating. I mailed my Christmas cards, and basically took it easy today. I cleaned the house up before Joel came home and made soft tacos for him and pintos, chicken and cheese for me.
God I need to get my cat fixed. She is in heat again and driving me mad.
Anyways I was 260.8 today, I can't wait to break into the 250's The girls at the dentist office were so impressed by how I looked. Everyone asks me how it is, if the food is tough to deal with. They are so surprised that I am cool with it and doing well. It is kinda nice, having that monkey off my back. Things are so simple now. I have definately found my rhythm with this new lifestyle.

0 comments: