THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Woke up at 7 am this morning, wanted to sleep later but this new lighter body has so much energy, so I got up made a protein shake, packed it and my gym bag and got to the gym. Walked a mile then went to water aerobics. There was a new teacher and she was talking to us like we were in kindergarten. I have been doing water aerobics for 10 years, hate this attitude. But good workout. Since I got the go ahead to start lifting weighs at week 6 post -op (less than 2 weeks from now) I went ahead and scheduled my first and second personal trainer session. Very excited. I am 265.2 pounds today. Nearly 35 pounds down!! Today is also 1 month since surgery. It is Dec 1st and I had surgery Nov 1st. There is a Christmas Parade downtown tonite and we are going. Basically I feel great. hope everyone is doing well! Please comment ;)

2 comments:

The Unseen One said...

Congrats on your weight loss, Amelia! I went through the surgery myself also 18 months ago and dropped over 200 pounds so far. I've got about another 70 to go, but its coming off slowly but surely.

Anyway, great job!!!

Turtle_gurl said...

Thanks!! Wow 200 pounds is awesome! You inspire me, I want to lose 160 total. Thanks for reading my blog