THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 28, 2007

Exercise!

Saw my trainer again. I am so proud of how well i am doing with the weight training. I did 30 minutes on the elliptical again. I listened to Punk rock and my heart rate raised 10-15 beats per mintues above what it usually is. I also did 2.82 miles versus 2.5 miles! Guess good fast music helps. I can feel the weight training helping. I have gone up on the weight I use and am feeling so strong and energetic. I have water aerobics in the morning. I have been getting 40 grams of protein in by noon by having 4 oz of milk first thing in the morning, then a protein shake around 9:30am and a string cheese for snack before lunch. Then I don't have to eat too much for lunch and dinner. Good stuff.

1 comments:

Pam said...

Oh man! You're making me feel guilty with all your working out! Since I've gone back to work, my exercise has really suffered. I need to get back on track with the treadmill and do some serious research into a gym. You're doing great!