THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 17, 2007

Vacation with Hubby begins...

Well today was cool. Kinda weird to have my hubby around all day on a Monday. We hung out, played Mario Party on my Game cube and just took it easy. We went grocery shopping, to the Chiropractor, and then to the gym. I did a water aerobics class. I am finally out of pain from that Body Pump class. I have a 11 am appointment with my personal trainer tomorrow. I get to built a weight lifting program. I am feeling great! I am going to Georgia to massage tomorrow. For the first time I am taking my hubby. We are gonna spend 1 night with my brother and the next night at a hotel in Atlanta. I want to see the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta. We are gonna do that Thursday. It is the World's largest Aquarium, still pretty new. I am very excited! Well gotta get to bed hope everyone is doing ok!

0 comments: