THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Lovely day




Ok, my mind is a buzz with all the stuff I want to do... I want to do a video of what I really DO use, a response to my Youtube video of what I bought to get ready for Gastric Bypass surgery. I also want to do some Gastric bypass cooking shows on Youtube, I get so many questions about what I am eating and I am pretty creative with my cooking.
I woke up this morning to my friend calling. it was 9:30, which for me is kinda late nowadays. I stayed up late talking to my buddy taniacee so I guess I slept in a little. I went to the chiropractor for the first time since the surgery. They were pretty shocked. That was fun. I then met up with my hubby at a Hibachi restaurant and had lunch. I always use the appetizer plate to put my food on to gauge how much i am eating. i took a pic of the plate because it was kinda pretty to me. I have 3 shrimp some zucchini and 1 teaspoon of rice. I ate all of it except the 3rd shrimp. See the pic above....


I also had a little egg drop soup just before the solid food. I can't have anything liquid after solid food, makes me sick, in pain or throw up
Then I went to my favorite park and did my 6-7 mile walk I love.
Another beautiful day.

0 comments: