THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 14, 2007

Sore Thighs

Woke up with such sore thighs! That Body Pump class kicked my butt! I can't wait till my water aerobics class tommorrow morning. I hope it will help work out some of the stiffness. I had a pretty good day. Saw my chiropractor. I went to Steve and Barry's store. Normall everything is 20 dollars or less, but right now everything is 8.98 or less. The whole store. t-shirts, pants, jackets, sweat shirts and hoodies. Sarah Jessica Parker has a line of clothing there called "Bitten" also Amanda Bynes has a collection called "Dear" the clothes were so cute! I bought a pair of brown corderouy pants with tons of pockets that were size 18, a size too small for me right now. I only paid $9.42 with tax! My hubby got off work today and doesn't have to go back till Jan 3rd. He may pop into work for a few hours next week but that is it. I have never had so much time with him. Excited but also wonder... I like my solitude during the day. i get a lot done and I do what I want. I plan to still do my walks and exercise. Wish me luck!

0 comments: