THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Beautiful Day

Got my minivan back last night 365 dollars for brakes and rotors. They really need to make it more obvious when you are out of brakes, mine didn't even squeal. Oh well. I also need to replace my drivers side seat belt buckle, a bargain at 265 dollars. Geez.

I took my hubby on the long walk I have been enjoying lately. We had a fight on the way to the walk because I told him how long it usually takes to make the walk. We got over it by the time we got to the park and we sweetly held hands most the day. We walked to downtown and ate at a swanky BBQ/ steak house. I had pulled pork, baked beans and a little bit of greens. I didn't get sick, just a little too full and was uneasy for a few hours. I think if I had a little less it would have been better. I dressed for cool weather and it got up to 69 degrees. I knew it would, but we left early and before i knew it I was sweating to death.

We made it back to the car and went home. Then took a nap. It was heaven. I love slow easy days without deadlines and stuff that has to be done. I love long walks, holding hands and decadent naps. What a wonderful world... Sigh

0 comments: