THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Hibachi

Went to the gym this morning. I thought I would do 10 minutes on the elliptical, felt so good I did 25! I probably could have done 30 but wanted to see what hubby was up to. I also walked the indoor track. Then we went to our favorite hibachi restaurant. I had the clear onion soup, 1 steamed dumpling, 1 shrimp and 1 scallop. it was super yummy and the exact amount my pouch wanted. I knew to have the soup first because solids first then liquid is disaster. It is so weird watching people put away huge amounts of food. It is like my brain has caught up to my pouch and the shear gluttony of watching people shovel huge amounts of food in their mouth is odd. I cut my shrimp up into at least 10 pieces and I watched people pop them whole into their mouth and wondered if they enjoyed their food even a quarter as much as I did. I am not jealous at all when I watch people eat, that has kinda been a surprise. The knowledge that certain foods would make me very ill has changed my opinion on so many things. I used to LOVE rice, just live for it. I was able to watch dispassionately as people ate it today. So weird. I am satisfied by whatever I eat. If I don't get sick, then it was a success and I am happy. Just rambling but that has been such a change for me.

0 comments: