THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 3, 2007

I'm a walkin....

Woke up early again this morning, went to water aerobics, then showered and blow dried my hair and went to the park. I walked about 7 miles. I did half, took an hour break to sip my protein shake and play my gameboy. I love playing tetris, and it is wi-fi enabled which means I can play against real people around the world. I did that for a while, shopped a little downtown and walked back to my car. I ran some errands and picked up some salmon from Whole foods and some bottles of "Honest Tea" It is SO good! I can have the whole bottle at only 10 grams of sugar for the whole thing. I am going to see "This Christmas" in the theatre tonite with my friend Donna. We watched "Why did I get married?" a while back and the one we are watching tonite is also a Tyler Perry movie. I love his movies. Anyways. Got to cook dinner for the hubby before he gets here. I was exactly 37 pounds down this morning. I was 262.6 down from 299.6 I lose more weight on the days I workout so I have been focusing on getting my butt in gear.

0 comments: