THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Just got in from the gym, I am all sweaty. I REALLY didn't want to workout. I was seriously hating it. I was on the elliptical talking to myself, convincing myself that it had to be done. I am glad I am now just in the habit of going to the gym and then deciding how I feel while I am in the middle of it. Going is now just a habit, soon as I have an opening of time I go and do whatever that day is. Sunday, Tuesday and Friday are weight lifting & elliptical days. Saturday and Monday are water aerobics. Wednesday is elliptical alone or swimming. Only break is when I go to GA for 2 days and even then I squeeze something in. My brother's apartment complex has a nice gym so I could go do the elliptical when I am there too, no excuses. I usually don't workout too much then because the massage is a good workout in itself. I am so hooked!

0 comments: