THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1, 2007

Back to water aerobics.. hooray

So I got my lazy booty out of bed this morning after hitting snooze twice and I put on my bathing suit and drug myself to the gym to do water aerobics. I used to go alot before 2 months ago and everyone was glad to see me and they had wondered where I went... I saw that one lady that gave me heck about wanting the Bypass and she started in on me again wanting me to go to some seminar on the Halleluiah diet. And she tried to bully me into going to her church this weekend. She got it in her head that I had told her I was an athiest and I have never in my life said that. I informed her that I was a Christian thankyou and told her about my extensive past in church and how I wasn't going to hell. I also explained that I don't go to church much , but when I do I go to a unitarian church because they respect all religions and don't press me into their beliefs. If someone has a religion I respect it and don't try to persuade them, thats just me. Well I had fun and I think I will get back into the swing of things again. I want to get fitter before the surgery so I have a little momentum for after surgery to keep it up and exercise. Otherwise I cleaned some more..

2 comments:

Lisa Sargese said...

Wow. Bullies for Christ. Sounds like a Crusader is on the loose! I'm glad you stood up for yourself. Unitarians DO respect all religions while maintaining a supportive, spiritual community. Good for you! If you BELIEVE the bypass will help you then it will. Do what you believe is right, always. Love, Lisa

Turtle_gurl said...

Thanks.. I do know that the bypass will be right for ME. I love South Carolina, but it is full of Christian Bullies. No other way of describing it. It is hard to be yourself and have your own mind. So many people are used to letting other people and books control their thoughts. I like Christians... until I get pushed.