THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Liquid diet Day #3

End of day 3.. I am about to go to bed, I made it another day.. I was perfect, no cheating. I did 3 massages in a row and I got really hungry because I went like 7 hours between lunch and dinner. I am at my brother's place because I stay here when I do massage in GA. I always do wing night with my bro on wednesday night and he is such a broke college student I know he looks forward to it, so I went starving to death to pick up wings for him before I went home and had dinner. Needless to say I was half out of my mind and I ALMOST cheated, I was so half crazed I didn't even care. I made my brother take them in his room and made my dinner and soon calmed down. I didn't cheat. My pants are getting super loose. I can't wait to weigh on Friday morning. I also go out to eat with an old friend when I am in town (I am in town every other week) , but not this time. I am going to go see a movie instead of eating out. Wow this is hard. It is mentally hard, not physically. I am well nurished, just my mind is screaming for food. I am doing this literally 1 Day at a time. It is kinda like that saying about eating an elephant.. how do you do it? 1 bite at a time. I feel like this is like eating an elephant. If I think too long term, it feels impossible. But day by day I am getting it done.

0 comments: