THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Rascal Flatts Concert

Went to a Rascal Flatts concert last night. I was relieved that I had and aisle seat. The seats were small. All I could think was I wish I had already lost the weight. I felt huge. I also think that having neon pink hair is an interesting choice for someone who feels like they are being watched too closely. Everyone around me was small and wearing cute little dresses with cowboy boots and hats. My seat neighbors showed up in the middle of the opening act Kellie Pickler. They were really slim and cute dressed to kill and after a few songs went off somewhere for the rest of the show. I was on the balcony and everyone was sitting, and they were standing and dancing so i think they left so they wouldn't block the views of people behind them. Part of me believes (and I know it is wrong) that they didn't want to sit next to me. They did talk to me a little bit so I am probably being paranoid. I unfortunately was raised by a sarcastic negative father so I usually fear for the worst I hate to say. I try really hard to be positive, but my inner speech is so angry and negative sometimes. I am working on it.

0 comments: