THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Ok with being alone...

So basically found out that my info packet for the insurance company never made it. It was in a long line of faxes and was never sent. I have a great surgeon and i love the girls in that office, but I am so frusterated. Basically this fiasco added a week to my wait to get my date, and ultimately my surgery. They say if we can get my approval this week I will most likely be in surgery Nov 1st. I am getting my hope back. I was so miserable after the dentist today. I layed down at 4pm and woke up at 7:30pm I was finally not numb. I was exhasted and loppy and thought I would go to bed early, but I started feeling better and started getting some cleaning done. This saturday is Family Day at Joel's work and I must get the house ready for my father-in-law and my Mom. I am getting stuff done that I have put off forever. I feel good about it. I found this rebate i should have sent in 6 months ago but had not expired. I sent it in today. It is $80 so I am glad I did it. Joel is coming home tommorrow. I will pick him up at the airport at 8pm. I hate to admit i have enjoyed being alone. I LOVE being with him, we are very close and are very affectionate. I think it is good that I was comfortable alone because in the past I have been unhappy by myslef and I think it is a good sign that I am ok alone. I am excited to have him back though. Well bedtime! Hope all my friends are doing well.

0 comments: