THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Getting close...

Stayed up late last night to iron 2 and a half weeks worth of outfits for my hubby. Ended up just ironing everything he owns so he's good to go for a month now. I am making home made potato soup with hot italian sausage and kale, pasta salad, pinto beans and corn bread (a fav of his) and hamburger helper. The man loves leftovers! I have the house rediculously clean. All laundry, dishes, bathrooms, etc are all clean. All I have to do is cook, and I need to get 2 links taken out of my medical alert bracelet.. its huge. I am trying to watch as many show as possible to clean off my DVR.
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY I CAN EAT LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING.. sigh
There I said it. I am already starting to mourn food. I am having my hubby grill me a steak tonite and I am having red skin potatoes and something else.. can't decide. Tomorrow is liquids and antibiotics that will make me majorly ill. I will be sitting in a beautiful hotel and will probably be unhappy. I am glad of my decision, just aware that I will feel very ill. Part of me panics thinking about my hubby dropping me off, I know it is right (he would be in pain watching me go through this) and I will have my Mom there. It's just so huge, it is huge to know that my relationship with food is gonna be different for the rest of my life. i am only 28 so concievably I will live with this decision for 50 or more years. I want the results, i am gonna have to accept the method. I have studied, planned, gotten ready, and still this is feeling like it is all coming so fast. I am ok, I can do this. I will be glad I did this. So why is my heart pounding???

0 comments: