THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 4, 2007

I am still here...

I have been doing video blogs on the other website I go to www.Dailystrength.org but it has made me a little lazy here so I am back. I fought the urge to call the insurance company today. I am going to call tomorrow. I have a Neurologist appointment tomorrow because of my carpal tunnel, I have a Chiropractic appointment and then I am going to go pick up a miniature daschund puppy. I have a miniature daschund already, and I let him breed with another miniature daschund and she had 5 puppies and the owner is giving me one. I am giving this puppy to my Mother. I have been watching a lot of Discovery Health Channel. They have a bunch of shows on gastric bypass. I like "Big Medicine" and it has kinda inspired me. I have gained a good bit since i decided to get Gastric bypass... kinda last supper syndrome in hyper drive. This one guy was 450 pounds and they put him on a 3 month liquid diet so he could lose a little weight and shrink the liver for surgery. I have been getting uncomfortably big and I think it is time I try a liquid diet too. My surgery is gonna be in about 1 month so I think that won't be too bad. My surgeon doesn't require this. I don't have to do a liquid diet except the day before, but I think i can do better. I am gonna do a little research and see if i can't figure out how to do this.. any advice would be helpful

0 comments: