THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 8, 2007

Liquid diet Day #1

Honey, I am sitting here so nauceous I could cry. I had a protein shake for breakfast, Diet Orange juice (5 cal per serv) and some other juice, and coffee. I am nauceous because i usually take my pills with food, and they are doing a awful conga in my tummy. I am having cream of chicken soup tonite, hopefully that will cheer me up. I am doing my own kind of liquid diet because the sugeon does not require me to. I want to lose back some of the weight i have gained while getting ready for surgery. I hope you are feeling better than me.. I know it will get better. i should have took my pills with the shake instead of the coffee and juice. I have 3 prescirption pills to take along with the calcium citrate, B12, multivitamin, and biotin. I just want to gag thinking about it. Carrabas was a dream... now on to reality..

0 comments: