THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Date Change.. No big deal!

So I spoke to the Dr's office and they couldn't get me in October 29th, they made my Surgery date Nov 1 at 7:30 am. I have to be there and check in at 5:30am. Whew! I will probably need the sleep come 7:30am LOL. Anyways everything has fallen into place, I have an appointment next Tuesday on the 23rd to meet with the surgeon and then the anestesiologist. I live in SC but am having the surgery in Atlanta and I was going to drive through Atlanta on that day anyway so it was perfect timing!!! I am very excited. I don't even mind the change in date. My Mother is taking care of me after surgery, she is taking me home with her for recovery. She said my hubby can drop me off with her and leave and she will take care of everything. He is very squeemish and kinda illness phobic so it is best he don't see me suffer. So everything is in place. I hope the time goes by quickly.

2 comments:

Sandi Hooper said...

Wow, your blog is so cool. I felt like I was so high tech just being able to put a photo on there...Anyway, Jeff is wrong (cute, but wrong--isn't that the way it is with the cute ones?), and when he sees what all you go through to finally get the weight off, he'll eat those words. So, just cut him slack for now.

And as for you, you uber techie massage therapist you, congrats on your approval and your date. Life is good!

Turtle_gurl said...

it is easy.. when you post a video on youtube they give you an embed code you copy and paste it in your blog on the HTML tab and voila! a video is born