THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Simple success...

YEAH!!!! i just got off the phone with the insurance company and they finally got my packet from the surgeon's office!!! I know that this is silly to be happy that a person finally figured out 80's technology in order to send in my packet, but they have been trying to send it since tuesday last week. I know that the real excitement will be when they approve my surgery. I must not be too cocky, or get ahead of myself. I may still be in for some trouble if the insurance company wants me to do other things.. but hell I have a 45.6 BMI who could turn me down? I have sleep apnea for crying out loud! I am happy, now i know that my waiting is actually really beginning.... Cross your fingers guys and gals...

0 comments: